MAXIT assists in the processing and curation of macromolecular structure data. MAXIT can:
- Read and write PDB and mmCIF format files, and translate between file formats.
- Perform consistency checks on coordinates, sequence, and crystal data.
- Automatically construct, transform, and merge information between
- Align residue numbering in the coordinates with the sequence
- Reorder and rename atoms in standard and nonstandard residues and ligands according to the Chemical Component Dictionary
- Assign ligands the same chain IDs as the adjacent polymers
- Detect missing or additional atoms
Installation and usage notes for the source distribution of Maxit Suite
Click here to download source
distribution of Maxit Suite.